Everlastian World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastian World

There is a race of immortal beings that thrive in the world... Here is their story...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mahki's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

It's big enough for two families. Why? His family is 60+ people.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastianworld.rpg-board.net
Adinadster

Adinadster

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Once at the house, Marsal dashed up to her room and slammed the door. Everyone looked at each other worriedly and followed her. again... Mahki thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 pm

"Marsal!!!" Mahki snapped, his patience had run low now. He could feel his beast wanting to rise. Zelem glanced worriedly at Belladonna who then leaned up and kisssed Mahki's parted mouth.
"You guys go. I'll get her."

"Bells-" Mahki began only to have Mahkila slap the back of his head.
"She's a mother of seven! Let her deal with Marsal!" His twin hissed. Mahki growled again but turned and grabbed his daughter, Kalia, intent on putting her to sleep to ignore the burning anger in his chest. Zelem nodded at Bells and asked Mahkila if she'll like something.

"Marsal?" Belladonna's soft voice came through the door, in hopes of coaxing the girl out. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 pm

"COME IN!" Marsal shouted out to Belladonna. Bellie came in and couldn't find the girl anywhere. "Up here!" Marsal said and undid the Attic door. Bellie walked up the ladder and saw Marsal looking for something. Bellie walked to Marsal and asked

"What you looking for?"

"Mahki's present."

"So your not sad or mad?" Marsal stopped looking for her present and answered with "No why???"

"Oh nothing." Bellie started to look for the present.

"So what are we looking for?" Bellie asked

"A rectangular thing with violent wrapping paper." After 20 mins. of looking, Marsal finally piped up with "I found it" and she rushed down stair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Marsal walked down stairs and got to Mahki, she handed Mahki his present. Mahki opened it to see it was protrit of him,Belladonna,Zelem, the kids, and finally Marsal.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"You made me mad..." Mahki said slowly, he was rocking Kalia. "And then you weren't.. Ma.. Or sad... You were looking for a present.. For me..." He shook his head and closed his violet eyes letting out a soft sigh.

"Mi hermanita. Por que? Why, " he switched to English, "why do you confuse m so? However; this present is wonderful. Thank you."
Belladonna giggled. Then her phone went off.

"Oh! It's Brandon! He's dropping Brandy off earlier, tomorrow he has to go on his buisness trip..." She trailed off, turning to her husband, who then pouted.

"I got no presents from you or Zelie. No se-"
"Ah-ah-ah!" Bella squealed, "NO! Not infront of Kalia or Marsal!" She hurried from the room, flushing a deep red. Mahki kissed Kalia's forhead,

"I'm sorry your mother is afraid to speak like that infront of you. Don't worry, daddy will make sure you know everything before you move out..." He grumbled."Marsal! What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'm gonna go for a walk tonight and get a cake for you and Kila." Marsal had changed into a long flowing purple dress and a black hooded cloak. Mahki got up and said "You can't go alone you'll..."

"I'll be fine Mahki." Marsal interrupted while grabbing a metal stave. Before anyone else could stop her, Marsal was gone
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Mahki groaned and shook his head. "She doesn't listen..."

~

Brandon was walking towards the house, cradling a boy in his arms. The boy was cooing happily and reaching out, "Mama wives heyea!"
"Yeah," Brandon laughed, "she does!"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

As Marsal was walking,she sees a familiar face. it's the man from the Park... Marsal put her head down to avoid him but with no such luck. "Hi there Marsal!" The man walked over to her with a child in his arms. Marsal turned towards him and said "Hello sir." Marsal turned back around and continued walking to the bakery. The man kept with her and asked " do you remember my name?"

"No"

"Oh... well thats to be expected. your brother was the same.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

"But listen; I'm sorry for earlier. If I scared you, I apologize." Brandy whined in his father's arms,

"I WANT MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" Brandon wrinkled his nose when Brandy tugged at his brown hair. "Mama!!!!!"
"Will you wait, Bran?" Brandy hit his father's chest but grew silent. Brandy looked over at Marsal and said,
"Ooo! Mwa-Mwa!" Brandon smiled,

"I'm sorry. Brandy thinks your Mahki.. Well, I really want to make it up to you.. Can I?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 pm

"How?"Marsal asked gripping her weapon harder. Marsal thought back on what Mahki said to her one day

"Whenever someone asks you if they can make it up to you, you call me! that means their going to do adult things you.

Marsal backed up from Brandon but he just got closer. "You look alot like your brother ya know?"

"no I didn't..." Marsal reached into a pocket in her cloak pulled out a phone. call Mahki and tell him whats happening. Marsal finished dialing Mahki's number and was never happier to hear her brothers voice.

"Hey sis whats up?"

"You know that guy me and Zel ran into at the park?"

"yeah..."

"Will I ran into him right now..."

"Yeah..."

"And he asked if he could make it up to me..."

"WHAT!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:09 pm

((Ate dinner and took a bath)
Mahki hurried outside to his sister and was greeed by Brandon's bored face.
"Brandon! Hello! Here to drop off Bells child?"
"Mine too. But yeah, and sorry Mahki, but I think your sister hates me."

Brandy was traded among both men when Mahki said,
"Marsal, give him a chance. Please? He's not a bad guy." He turned to her, frowing, "besides, if he's a family friend!" Brandon raised one shoulder,

"She doesn't have to like me. Oh and happy birthday. I was going to go get a cake and come back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mahki's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahki's Home   Mahki's Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahki's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastian World :: Housing :: Apartment Complex-
Jump to: