Everlastian World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastian World

There is a race of immortal beings that thrive in the world... Here is their story...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Empty
PostSubject: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Yes. The first floor. With its large doors and bright enterior, everyone is welcomed.. Execept Racheal..
Come all!
Back to top Go down
https://everlastianworld.rpg-board.net
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Mahki walked into his warehouse.

Distressed. Which was never a good thing. As usual people stopped and waved. But he didn't care, at the moment. He sighed and stopped walking. Zelie dearest was angry this morning and Belladonna is near her time of month, so she's crankier... What am I suppose to do today if no one whom I care for is happy?
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:23 pm

As Mahki walked towards the staircase to the right, he heard a familiar voice that screamed "Mahki!!!!!! Welcome Home!!!!"
Marsal dashed down the stairs and hugged-tackled Mahki down to the white tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Mahki groaned. "Dios de me madre! Marsal!" He closed his violet eyes. "Please. Get off.Now."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm

"Ah... but you haven't been home for ages!!" Marsal got off of Mahki as Mahki said "Marsal, It's only been 15 mins. but thank you for the welcome." Marsal looked behind and around Mahki and asked "Hey wheres Belli and Zelem? are they sick? did Racheal get them?" Mahki looked at Marsal with sad eyes and said "no they just don't... wanna be with me today."
Horror filled Marsal's face. she soon recovered, took Mahki's hand and said "Well you know what!? we can go to new amusement park!!!! show them we can have fun without them!" Marsal was now dragging Mahki out the door. when Mahki tried to protest Marsal just said "Don't worry! I'll buy the tickets!"

Last edited by Adinadster on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

"Marsal! I have work, please! I have a family to support," Mahki slipped from his younger sisters grasp, "besides I'm four hundred and two. I'm too old for that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Marsal looked sadly at her older brother and said "Ok fine!" Marsal turned towards the stairs and proceed up them.Marsal stopped and said "Also big brother... your never to old to have fun..." and she continued up the stairs with making a sound

Last edited by Adinadster on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Mahki pouted. Now she's angry at me.. I'm not being a good perwon aren't I?

Boo hoo. Mahki your so cruel. Mahki burst into laughter upon hearing his inner beast."Well. Alecondre speaks the truth," he followed his sister. "Marsal?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 am

when Mahki opened the door to Marsal's room, He saw his younger sister sitting on her bed with a violet color bedspread. the room wasn't to big but again it wasn't to small. it was perfect for comfortable living.Marsal's room had dark blue wallpaper on the walls and a purple circle carpet on the floor. up against the wall was a maple wood desk and a black spinny chair. On the desk was very little. there was a silver lamp, a sack of notebooks, four unopened packs of pens, and a picture that was faced down. Mahki went over to the desk and grabbed the photo. It was of Him, Marsal, and Mahki's twin sister Mahkila at the fair a couple of years ago. we were all smiling and having fun. Mahki sighed and placed the photo back down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 am

"Now, where's that girl?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am

As Mahki walked around he noticed Marsal was no longer sitting on her bed. He started looking for her when he heard footsteps above him. Mahki had forgotten that Marsal's room came with an attic right above it. Mahki walked over to the attic entrance and pulled on the rope. A door with ladders attached to it opened in front of him.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 am

Mahki went into the attic and frowned at his sister.
"Whats wrong?" He demanded. Already he had a feeling Matilda, his secutary, was going to get on him for being late. But Mahki was a family man. The way he was raised made him care for his siblings first.
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am

Marsal turned towards Mahki, relieving what she was doing, and said "Nothin...". Behind Marsal was a canvas with paints on the side.on the canvas was a place.It had a house colored black with a white door and windows that were open. the sky was a sunset/sunrise color and a pond was behind the house.On the other side of the picture was not yet done. Marsal looked back at her work and continued painting. "I thought you had work and a family to support..." Marsal said in a cold voice. Great her careless personality. Mahki thought to himself
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 am

"I do." He snapped. "But your family too. My first family. Bells and Zelem is the one I created." He moved beside her and said, "look; I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:54 am

Marsal looked at him with teary eyes and said "You yelled at me!!!!!!!!" Marsal started crying for a little bit and than stopped.
"Sorry for going into my careless and sad personalities Mahki." Marsal smiled and than looked at the painting. "I've been working on this one for a while now. It's not finished yet and you weren't suppose to see it." Marsal looked sadly but happlly at the floor and than said "Happy birthday!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 am

Happy... "Birthday? What?" Mahki blinked eyeing the picture before taking his phone out anf scowling. "Thank you dearest sister. Now, my lovely husband and wife have to explain themselves.... Marsal, I'll make it up to you. How about the amusemejt park you wanted to go to? We'll take my kids... Which is about six extra tickets..."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 am

Marsal's face brightened up with joy and hugged-tackled Mahki again. "Ok big brother." than without Mahki having to say anything, Marsal got off him and dashed down stairs and headed towards the phone. Mahki followed her and asked "Who are you calling?" Marsal looked over at him and said "I calling Kila!!! It's her birthday too yah know!!!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 am

"Oh yes." Mahki laughed but then was tackled again.

"MAHKIIIII!" It was Mahkila. In another blue silk dress, her long hair pulled back. "Happppppyyyyyy biirrrttthhhdaaayyy!"
"Kila.. Please! Getting pounced on is not an ideal surprise. But yes. Happy birthday, my twin." Mahkila beamed, looking up she smiled at Marsal.

"Hey sissy."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 am

Marsal,at some point, pulled a wrapped present from behind her back and handed it to Kila. "Oh Marsal... This is so nice!" Kila opened it and everyone saw it was a painting.On the canvas was a field of Pink roses and A single blue rose. at the bottom it said _In a field of people that are exactly the same, you'll always be different in your own way. ~ love your little sis, Marsal! Happy birthday!!!!_

Last edited by Adinadster on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 am

"OH!" Kila hugged her sister tightly, whispering, "thank you so much! I'm happy to be turning four hundred and two!" She pulled away and cocked her head to the side, "any plans today?"
Mahki opened his mouth until, yet again he heard his nake being called. "Excuse me! I have work to get started with. Matilda is calling me." He gave his twin a kiss on her forhead and the same to Marsal before heading over to his office

Mahlkila scowled in disgust. "I hate Matilda. She loves Mahki and everyone knows he doesn't like people who love him. Unless their immune to his charms." She turned yo Marsal. "Racheal is a good example. She got to obsessed."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 am

Kila looked at Marsal and saw she was balling her fists. Marsal looked up and stomped over to Mahki. "WE ARE GOING TO THAT AMSUMENT PARK EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU BY YOUR BLONDE HAIR!" Marsal grabbed Mahki's hair and dragged him into the car. Once there, Marsal tied Mahki to the backseat and got in the driverseat herself. Kila got in the passanger seat and off they went to get Zelem, Bellie, and all of Mahki's kids!
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 am

Mahki blinked. Oh kay. My sisters are officially crazy.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!   Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor One- Mahki's Place welcomes you!
Page 1 of 1