Everlastian World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastian World

There is a race of immortal beings that thrive in the world... Here is their story...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Character rules Empty
PostSubject: Character rules   Character rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Each character, that my story involves, will be added throught the role play. Anyone can play them. But please, tell us. Tell me so I know.

Don't and I mean DON'T control characters that aren't yours. It's plain annoying and will ruin my view and others view of that character.

Please note, I will make the Roleplay into a story. So, unless you don't mind me using your OC for a book that I will try to publish, no oc. But, if you don't care. Shoot for it.

Oc information is in the Rules and Such category. History of that character will need to be added. Make atleast three detailed paragraphs. Or two. History will be in different topic.

MAIN CHARACTER IS: NICO JONES. The story is told in his POV. He is gay. (Yes, yaoi fangirl who mangages to play him, he is gay.) However... Only ONE person can play him. Not me, I will take the rule of Clara. His lover will also be chosen by ONE seperate person. How? I will post up a RP'ing challenge for whomever whats to play Nico and Lucio. Who ever I see views them best will play them. Third and fouth winners will play Nico's sister, Rosie or his brother, Leo or his ex-girlfriend( he was dating her for his parents and she knew of it but didn't care because she views him as a brother and was willing to help him), Alasia.

Hope this satifies you. Qny questions, please ask.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastianworld.rpg-board.net

Character rules
Page 1 of 1