Everlastian World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastian World

There is a race of immortal beings that thrive in the world... Here is their story...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amusement Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 am

YES. The title is right.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastianworld.rpg-board.net
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

Once in the car, There was Zelem,Bellie, Mahki(still tied up), Mahki's kids, Kila, and Marsal. It was very silent until Mahki's phone started ringing. Marsal pulled over, grabbed Mahki's phone and answered it.

"Hello is Mahki there?"

"No."

"Well can you take a message?"

"Maybe not"

"Well just tell him Matilda is calling."

"NO!" Marsal slammed the phone shut and started driving again. As soon as they were on the high way, Marsal threw the phone out of the moving car. Zelem and Bellie looked at Mahki with a weird look and Mahki said

"My younger sister just threw my new phone out the window..."
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am

"Well..." Zelem started, he smiled at Mahki. "Matilda does deserve it."
"Oh, your just mad because I slept with her." Mahki shot. Zelem's eye twitched. Belladonna laid one comforting hand on Zelem, when Lucian, Mahki's twin son, said:

"Dad.. Your a pervert."
"Silence child. My father was one too."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 am

Than people started fighting. Marsal and Kila had enough and said in unison

"THIS IS A HAPPY DAY!!! THERE WELL BE NO FIGHTING TODAY OR SO HELP ME!!!!!!!" everyone in the back seat shrunk down as the two girls finished yelling. The car came to stop as the assument park came into view. Marsal got out of the car and said "I'm going to get the tickets now!!! behave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

Mahki slipped his arms around his two lovers, smiling. "So, who takes who?" He asked. Belladonna gave Mahki a sweet kiss before saying, "I'll take the babies." Which were Kalia and Zonna and Mori. Zelem bit his lip,
'I'll take Gregori and the twins." Mahki frowned.

"Bells. Zelie..." He sighed "Let me take Lucian and Kalia. They are mine. So, Zelie can take his children; Larissan and Gregori. Bells, take Zonna and Mori." The twol lovers of the spainard nodded.
"And you, Kila?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 am

"I'll stay with Marsal." Kila turned towards the three adults in the back and said "I should tell you, if you don't know, Marsal was crying when she left." The 3 in the back looked sadly down as Kila continued "Yep she was. Because you guys wont stop fighting! She's a sensitive girl with MPD! And today she just wants me and Mahki to have a wonderful birthday and you just can't get along today." Kila's face softened up and said "So please, even if you have to pretend, be nice to each other.For her. Please." Kila finished just as Marsal got into view. "Hey guys I got free tickets!"

"How?"

"Well the ticket vender just gave them to me." Marsal smiled and looked at Mahki.

"How did you get out of the ropes Mahki?"

"Lets just go to the park."
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 am

"
"Wait!" Mahki suddenly said. Zelem turned and so did everyone else.
"Whwt is it, SiMaker?"

Mahki smiled. It was one of his rare smiles. He leaned towards Zelem and said, "today is very special to me."
"Because you were born along with Mahkila?" Zelem pointed out, wondering why his lover was giving him a very scary look. Belladonna cooed:

"No! Not only that! It's the day you, " Bells indicated towards Zelem, "told Mahki you'll never, ever, ever leave him because you really loved him!" Mahki laghed when Zelem flushed a deep red. Their children awed.

"SHUT IT!"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 am

Marsal turned around and said "Well that is true..." Than Marsal's phone started ringing.

"Hello! Marsal SiMaker. how may I help you?"

"This is Racheal. Can I speak with Mahki?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"He's in the hospital. Broke both legs and is in a coma. sorry"

"Oh Gosh! I must go immeditilly.!!!!!!"

"K bye."Everyone looked at Marsal weirdly and she said "What? It was Racheal!"

Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am

"Wah. Racheal." Mahik shuddered, he was nuzzling Zelem, who was protesting. Bella smiled and started walking again.
"Come on! We need t get started with the fun before Mori here gets cranky." She smiled down at the baby in the stroller she just put up. Kila sat beside him and Gregori settled in Kila's arms.
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

"Hey! Where's Marsal?" Kila asked. Everyone looked around and saw no sign of her. Bellie saw Marsal and called to her but Marsal kept walking.

"OK.So little sis has gone crazy..." Mahki said but was than hit with a paper fan. Kila said" well we have to find her!!! She has all the money!!!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 pm

"No!" Mahki wailed, earning looks from passerbyes. "DAMNIT MARSAL!" Zelem tugged Mahki's sleeve and began to run after girl. The twins sighed and followed their father/dad. Belladonna shook her head.
"Well. Just you and me babies. Let's look for animals, no? Momma has money.."She sighed. She wanted to help. Really, she did. But, she had the stroller, which was huge, and four babies in the stroller sonce Kila put Gregori in it. "Oh, Marsal.."

When walking, Marsal bumped into a strangern. Which so happened to be Mahki's ex- supposly dead, lover :Brandon. Racheal's older brother.
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Marsal had gone into her child-like personality when she had bumped into Brandon. "Oh I'm so sorry sir!!!! I'm looking for my older brother and sister!!!" Brandon looked at Marsal with a smirk and said "Your cute." Marsal smiled at the comment and said "Thanks! I have to go! bye sir!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 pm

"Is Mahki your brother?" Brandon asked. "Those violet eye's of yours remind me of his. Your hair too... Except, it's darker." He smiled at the girl. "Brandon's the name. I could help find your brother! If you need it.."
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Marsal backed away alittle in fear and said "Mahki and Kila told me not to talk to strangers sorry." Marsal started to leave when Brandon grabbed her wrist. "I just want to help!" Marsal scream at him than a familiar voice piped up "Marsal!"

"Zelem?!" Marsal smiled towards him and heard Brandon say "I thought you older siblings said not to talk to strangers?!"

"Zelem is not a stranger he's my friend!"
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 pm

"Brandon? What are you doing?" Zelem snapped. He grabbed Marsal and raised an eyebrow at the amused Brandon.
"I was here with my son. Brandy." He explained, "when SiMaker here bumped into me. It must be genetic if they don't pay attention to where they walk. Mahki did that alot. I'm sorry to frighten you.. Marsal?"

Zelem gave the older male a weak smile. "How's your sister?"
"Racheal is Racheal. Christian as usual. Camille says hey." Zelem grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Marsal got behind Zelem and shakily said "Zelem I'm scared!!! can we leave please!!! I don't wanna be here!!!" Zelem looked at Marsal and said "Ok lets go."
as they left Brandon called out "Tell Mahki I said 'hi'!"Once out of well range of Brandon, Zelem sat Marsal down on one of the benches. "Don't run off like that!!! we just had an encounter that I didn't want to have!" When Zelem Finished, Marsal started crying. Oh crap! what do I do!
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Zelem frowned. "Hmph... Marsal, look." He hugged her, like a comforting father would. "Listen, it's oay. I'm not angry. But I know your perverted brother is. So.. Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

"I made you and everyone else worry about me! and because I ran off! I'm sorry!" Marsal started to cry on Zelem's shoulder. Mahki and Kila showed up and asked what was going on

"We had a run in with Brandon... He noticed the simarlities between Mahki and Marsal. He snatched up her hand forcefully and then I showed up." Marsal was still crying on Zelem. Mahki put a hand on Marsal's shoulder but Marsal screamed and clutched Zelem tighter.

"She's still pretty spooked. Brandon did just try to take her. Or at least that's what it looked like." Zelem shook Marsal and told her that Mahki and Mahkila were there. Marsal let go of Zelem and reached for Mahki for additional support.
Marsal hugged Mahki and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Mahki stroked his sisters hair back; keeping his face blank. "Brandon's not mean. He isn't." Mahki laughed, "Marsal, we use to be a thing believe it or not. Maybe you surprised him?" He held her at arm's length, cocking his head to the side and giving her an closed eye smile.
"I'm happy knowing your safe. And I wish for you not to cry, I hate when people cry. Honestly, it angers me."

"Mm-hm." Zelem glanced at Mahkila, "where's Bells?"
"Not her too!" Mahki groaned, "how will I get my woman needs fulfilled?!"

"PERVERT!"
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Marsal wiped her eyes and smiled at Mahki. "We should go find Bellie! K!" Everyone agreed to that and started looking. In no time the found Bellie and the rest of the kids on the teacups. Soon everyone decided to go home.
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

(I'll post up the new topic thing.)
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

where?
Back to top Go down
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:14 pm

(Go to apartment complex, then you should see Mahki's Home.)
Back to top Go down
Adinadster

Adinadster

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Amusement Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amusement Park   The Amusement Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amusement Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastian World :: Housing :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: