Everlastian World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastian World

There is a race of immortal beings that thrive in the world... Here is their story...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

MahkiAlecondreSiMaker

Original Characters Empty
PostSubject: Original Characters   Original Characters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Don't post until you read the character rules.

Alright! You want to make yourself an original character! Yay, good for you! But first you will need to fill out this:

OH! But first...

No, and I mean, NO characters that are better and have EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM . Unless you get permission from me. And I say okay.

Name:

Element:(You don't have to get one. Elements are: Darkness, Light, Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Spirit{The ability to control all, but get permission first.} Ice, Telepathic{Like mind-reading and projecting things up, like barriers and telekinesis} Normal Supers{You know.. Super strength, super speed, can FLY...}.)

Birth:(Where? What time?)

Birth date:

Hair:(describe how long it is and the color. Unless you have a photo.)

Eyes:(describe the color and lashes, and the size. Unless you have a photo.)

Body:(describe it.... Unless you have a... YOU GET IT, RIGHT!?)

Personality:(any disorders? Stuff like that. Cheery yet suicidal? Come on! Details! NO DANG MARY-SUES/ LARRY-SUES OR I WILL SUE YOU!)

Hates:

Family:

Other:(any thing else?)

Okay-dokie! Had fun? Good. Post it up and lemme see them darn characters. Once posted, you can begin to RP.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastianworld.rpg-board.net

Original Characters
Page 1 of 1